What changes have been implemented for safe re-opening?
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our number one priority. As we slowly re-open, we want you to feel comfortable.
Here is what you can expect:
- We are open for outdoor seated tastings. Our hours of operation for tastings are from 10am-5pm. For the foreseeable future, we will be open by reservation only.
- Groups will be limited to 6 people or less. Guests must be 21+ years of age.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Upon arrival to the winery, you will undergo a temperature screening with no-touch thermometers. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F and above or anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), will not be allowed entry; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting signs of intoxication, is disruptive, or otherwise interferes with the safety and well-being of others.
To ensure your safety, we are:
- Conducting a wellness check on our staff each day prior to reporting for their shift.
- Conducting ongoing training for staff members on enhanced safety measures.
- Wearing protective face coverings.
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and guests, and we have heightened cleanliness protocols for wine service & wine handling.
- We’ve installed markers for social distancing as well as plexi barriers at the register and/or tasting bar.
Our Code of Conduct for our visitors:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. If you arrive and are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, we will kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
- Wear face covering (masks) at all times. Masks may be removed when at an assigned space while you are enjoying your wine. Please be mindful of others and put your mask back on when stepping away from your tasting.
- Practice social distancing and maintain a 6 ft physical space between yourself others not in your immediate party. Observe directional signage.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer. We will ask that you sanitize your hands before entering the tasting room/Visitor Center.
- Follow our posted signs and staff instructions.
All face coverings must:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
Do you require reservations for experiences?
Yes, reservations are required. All visits to the property require a reservation, including club members, industry partners, curb-side pick-ups and bottle purchases without tastings.
How do I make a reservation for an experience?
Our hours of operationfor tastings are 10am- 5pm, daily and the last reservation is at 4:00pm to allow for a 60-minute experience before closing. Your reservation will be confirmed via email. We are happy to extend all guests a 15-minute grace period after the reserved time before the reservation is cancelled. Please call if you are running late.
What if I am running late?
Your appointment is for a set timeframe so we may need to reduce your tasting experience duration in order to maintain the proper sanitizing standard in-between guests. Appointments running more than 15 minutes late will need to reschedule.
Do you take walk-in’s
Reservations are required. We cannot accept guests without a prior appointment but we may be able to accommodate same day reservations, when space allows. Please call 707-282-4281.
How many people can you accommodate for an experience or tasting?
We can accommodate up to a total of 6 people. This includes designated drivers and anyone not participating in a tasting.
Why can we only book up to six people for a tasting?
There is an increased risk of the spread of the COVID-19 virus when larger groups of people from separate households travel together. Groups of more than six will inevitably congregate and create bottlenecks in various areas of the winery. For re-opening, we believe this is a critical step in reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19 to
our employees and other guests.
We have 8 guests, can we book two groups of four?**
No. We need to avoid the two groups from congregating while at the winery. See above for question for further explanation. Thank you for your understanding as we want to re-open as safely as possible.
What if I forgot my mask/face covering?
We will provide a disposable mask to you.
Are children allowed at the winery?
No. Guests much be 21 years and older.
Are pets allowed?
Well-behaved dogs are allowed but must be on a leash at all times. Please ensure social distancing is maintained by your party, including animals.
Do you accept cash?
We do. However, paying by credit card is highly encouraged. And, at this time, only cash gratuities are accepted.
Should we tip our servers?
Gratuities are solely at the discretion of the guest and are cash-only. We will provide gratuity envelopes at the end of your experience should you wish to write a comment or thank your server for providing a memorable experience.
Can we picnic on your property?
Unfortunately, no. No outside food or drinks are allowed.
What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that you please cancel at least 24 hours before your reservation to avoid cancellation fees. Fees vary based on experience booked. We understand your plans may change, please call us to cancel your reservation as soon as you can to avoid incurring fees. If you need to update your party size or adjust your time, please cancel your existing reservation and rebook.
Do you allow outdoor seating?
No. At this time all tasting experiences will be conducted inside our historic barn. Rest assured the barn doors will be left open to offer circulation of fresh air.
Do you have food?
No. At this time, we do not offer food with our tastings.